Professionally written papers on this topic:

Click here to view more papers...


We were going to Las Vegas for vacation. I was looking foward to having a lot of fun there. When we finally got to Las Vegas,it felt like an oven jacked up all the way. When we got to the room it felt like when you open a refrigerator. Then we went to see all the major attractions, like Cesar's Palace, this was one of my favorites because when you go inside the roof looks like the sky inside of a building. I also took some pictures in front of the hotel near the water fountain. The MGM Grand was my second favorite because when you go inside it this thing were you go in and walk around and see the play Wizard of Oz. I also liked thePyramid because outside the is this image of a persons face that appears on the splashing water. That image was all done with Lazers. Las Vegas is a nice place to see a lot of cool hotels and sites. Then it was even better because it was at night and all the hotels were lit up. It looked like it was Christmas everyday there. Every single hotel was lit up of all different pictures. We had fun seeing that but it was time to go back to the hotel room. When we got back the front desk informed us that somebody had called from San Fransisco. We all had an idea of what it was about. My mom and grandma were both sobbing. They were crying in way that didn't show. My dad and I felt very sad even though we didn't know my grandpa very well. Before we had gone to Las Vegas we sat down with my aunt and my mom said " if anything happened to my grandpa to call us at the hotel room." When we heard that they had called we were all sweating as if it was raining right above us. When we called back it seemed like an eternity. My mom called, you could hear every button that she punched in. We also could hear the ringing from the call. Finally, my aunt picked up and started talking to my mom about how they called from Lima, Peru saying that my grandpa was waiting to die until they got there. So that same night we called Hertz and said that we had to get back to San Fransico and we were going to leave the car tomorrow. There was a big fit because my dad had already paid for three days but we only used it one day. And my dad couldn't get his money back. The same night they called from San Fransisco we called United Airlines saying that we needed to go on an emergency flight to San Fransisco. They told us that they didn't have flight until 6:45 at night. After we got everything settled we had to go to sleep so that we could get up early to go to the airport. I think that no one slept except for me and I only slept for a few hours. I was listening to my parents conversation about who was going to Peru to see my grandpa before he passes away. I was thinking how the situation was going to be solved. My dad said "I can't go because someone has to stay with Eddy."I can go with Teresa (my aunt)." My grandma said "I don't know if I could go because of my high blood pressure." Before they made their final decision they thought that I would go with my mom and aunt because my grandma has high blood pressure. Finally my mom said "I will go with Teresa and my mom." I would stay with my dad and they would go because I had seen him that same year when I was at Peru. When I woke up the next morning at 5:38 in the morning, my parents were all ready to go. My parents looked like people who hadn't slept for a few days. Since the earliest flight we could go on was at 6:45 P.M. we had excepted. We gathered up all our luggage and threw it into the Taxi like it was a piece of cloth. We went to the airport as early as we could to see if anybody would trade tickets with us. We asked a nice couple with their two kids if they could please trade tickets with us. We explained the situation to them so they would trade, and they said yes. We left Las Vegas as fast as we could. We couldn't wait until the captain said buckle up for take-off. In the plane I felt that my stomach was growling at me. We were also thinking of what to do once we got to San Fransico. The plane landed in San Fransico at 8:49. When we got out of the plane we ran down the stairs to get all the luggage. It seemed like we ran faster then Micheal Johnson.After we got our luggage we called for the first taxi we spotted. In the taxi I felt like I was never going to get to our house. I mostly wanted my mom,grandma, and aunt to get together and discuss. I felt scared of what was going to happen. Finally, 54 minutes later, we got to our house and my mom and grandma started talking to my aunt. They were talking about how they would pay for the trip so quickly. Luckily, my mom and dad knew a man that work for Aerolinas Argentina and could get some emergency tickets for us so that we could leave that same week. My aunt agreed with that. Then my grandma started to tell my aunt that she shouldn't get too mad or depressed or her blood pressure would go up. My aunt said to not worry that everything was going to be okay, my aunt was trying to calm down my grandma over the phone.Tears were rolling down their cheeks like an open faucet. The next day they were off to Peru in the first airplane that left. The next week my grandpa passed away.
1045 wds  

Just Free Papers © 2019 Intuitive Products International, all rights reserved.     Disclaimer